Dubai Airport Free Zone (DAFZA)
Dubai Airport Free Zone was established in 1996 at the world’s busiest international airport. With unrivaled connectivity to Europe, India, and the Far East, DAFZA has a lot to offer. This commercially successful Airport Free Zone in Dubai has proudly registered 1800 companies and 15000 professionals. World-class infrastructure, tax incentives, and a business-oriented regulatory environment make it an ideal destination for foreign investors. You get the option to open offices, warehouses, and cold storage. It even provides a dedicated logistics center. If you wish to set up a Dubai Airport Free Zone Company in Dubai, you can bank on Golden Fortune’s reliable Company Formation Services.
Advantages of Dubai Airport Free Zone
– 100% foreign company ownership.
– Full repatriation of capital and profits.
– There is no restriction on currency and employment.
– Absence of corporate and income tax.
– Multi-currency Corporate bank accounts
– DAFZA is exempted from VAT.
– It operates as a smart services platform for all the administrative services.
– DAFZA square business center provides all facilities for meeting rooms of different sizes, auditorium and training room facilities.
– Offers trading, services, industrial, e-commerce, and dual DED licenses.