Mainland Business Setup
Dubai Mainland Company Formation Services Overview
Mainland is the most common form of Company set up in the United Arab Emirates. This business setup in UAE implies an onshore company that undertakes business in Dubai or other regions of the Emirates and outside the UAE. Mainland business setup in Dubai gained tremendous preference owing to its high level of flexibility. The formation of a mainland company entitles you the right to trade with end-customers anywhere in UAE and across the world. (unlike Free Zone companies, An LLC enjoys the freedom to trade anywhere in the UAE or GCC. Further, minimum restriction) on business activities, visas, and other benefits make this Company set up a highly lucrative business option. Nevertheless, new investors have taken advantage of this option to establish an international brand reputation and plan their future growth strategy. If you are looking for a Business Setup in Dubai Mainland, you can bank on us.
Advantages of Mainland Business Setup Services
- No fixed or minimum share capital requirements
- No restriction on office space and visas (visas depends upon the office space)
- Can freely carry out business across the UAE with local authorities and the government
- Exemption from 5% customs duty on imported goods.
- Low VAT Rate
- Improved Credibility for opening multi-currency Corporate bank accounts
- Ability to diversify your business
- Exemption on yearly audit
Dubai Mainland Company Formation Regulations
A mainland company in Dubai is a type of business registered and operating in the mainland region of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. These companies are under the jurisdiction of the Department of Economic Development (DED) and are governed by the UAE Commercial Companies Law. Mainland companies in Dubai benefit from being able to do business throughout the UAE and access its large customer base and market opportunities. However, there may be restrictions, such as the need for a local sponsor and limitations on foreign ownership, to take into consideration.
Business Setup in Dubai Mainland involves several steps
- Identifying the Business Activity: Choose the type of business you wish to start and make sure it complies with Dubai mainland regulations.
- Selecting a Legal Structure: Decide on the appropriate legal structure for your company, such as a sole proprietorship, limited liability company (LLC), or branch office.
- Securing a Trade License: Apply for a trade license from the Department of Economic Development (DED) in Dubai, which outlines the allowed business activities.
- Registering with the DED: Register your company with the DED and secure any necessary approvals from relevant government departments.
- Submitting Required Documents: Prepare and submit necessary documents, such as the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and the Articles of Association (AOA).
- Renting an Office Space: Rent an office space in Dubai and obtain proof of the office address, like a rental agreement or a utility bill.
- Obtaining Visas: Acquire visas for the company’s owners, directors, and shareholders.
- Paying Fees: Pay any fees associated with the process, including trade license fees and visa fees.
It is recommended to seek the guidance of a local business setup consultant or legal advisor to make sure all necessary documents are obtained and submitted correctly and to ensure a smooth and compliant mainland company setup process in Dubai. Golden Fortune Team helps you to setup a business in Mainland Dubai at an affordable price.
The Department of Economic Development ( DED ) Issues Several Licenses for Business Setup in Dubai Mainland
You are free to choose either of these.
1: Professional License – If you are going to establish a service-oriented business in the UAE, you would require a Professional License.
2: Commercial License – As the name suggests, Commercial License is issued to businesses that deal in physical services or trading activities.
3: Branch or Representative Office – A Branch office represents a legal extension of the parent company and can secure contracts and conduct business activities that are similar to those of its parent company. These activities are subject to the approval of the UAE Ministry of Economy.
Why Choose Golden Fortune's Mainland Company Formation in Dubai, UAE?
We understand that choosing the right Mainland Business Setup Service can be a complex and time-consuming process. A multitude of companies may perplex you to discover what’s best for your business. However, Golden Fortune is committed to providing you reliable services at fair prices. Here are hallmarks that distinguish us from the competition.
Golden Hallmarks in Mainland Company Formation in Dubai
We have got you covered for the entire Dubai Mainland company formation process. Our end-to-end service will prepare and file all the mandatory documents with the authorities.
Our consultants are well versed in every fundamental of the process and can handle it perfectly. Further, we offer live customer support throughout the process. This will save you precious time and prevent you from making costly errors.
We ensure the process is streamlined and with the help of appropriate technology and automation. Your company formation process is just a step away.
Our fair business practices and principles of transparency allow us to disclose complete information. We provide upfront prices to you in the absence of any hidden fees.
Latest Blog Updates
Free zones have become important forces behind international trade and investment in today’s rapidly changing global economic environment. Their main
Discover Our Other Services →
Learn more about Mainland company formation
There are different types of Mainland Companies that can be set up in Dubai, including:
- Sole Proprietorship
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Public and Private Joint Stock Companies
- Branches and Representative Offices
The requirements for setting up a Mainland Company in Dubai depend on the type of company and the activities to be conducted. Generally, the requirements include:
- Minimum share capital for LLCs
- Local service agent or sponsor for certain types of companies
- Office space rental or lease agreement
- Approval from relevant government departments
Yes, a foreigner can own a Mainland Company in Dubai, subject to certain restrictions and requirements. For example, LLCs must have at least one UAE national as a shareholder, and some activities require a local service agent or sponsor.
The main difference between a mainland company and a free zone company is the location and the rules and regulations governing the two types of companies. Mainland companies are registered with the DED and can conduct business across the UAE, while free zone companies are registered in specific designated areas and are subject to certain restrictions on business activities and ownership.
There is no minimum capital requirement for forming a Dubai Mainland company, but certain types of companies such as LLCs may have minimum capital requirements set by the DED.
Yes, under certain conditions, a Dubai Mainland company can have 100% foreign ownership, such as when the company is established in a designated free zone or when it is engaged in specific sectors such as technology, research and development, and renewable energy.
Yes, a Dubai Mainland company can operate outside of the UAE, but will need to comply with the laws and regulations of the country or region where it is operating.
Yes, a Dubai Mainland company can change its legal structure or business activities after formation, but will need to comply with the legal requirements and obtain the necessary permits and approvals from the relevant authorities.
Yes, a Dubai Mainland company can operate in the Dubai free zones, subject to meeting the requirements of the specific free zone and obtaining the necessary permits and approvals.