Professional License in Dubai
What is a Professional License?
Professional License, as its name signifies is suited for professionals who are engaged in providing a plethora of services. A salient feature of this business type is 100% ownership. This directly makes the professional the sole owner of that company along with the UAE national as an agent. It’s important to consult with an expert like Golden fortune business setup in UAE to obtain a detailed breakdown of the professional license cost in Dubai.
Below mentioned services come under the ambit of a Professional License.
- Accountants, Auditors, and Financial Advisors
- Accounting and Auditing companies
- Advertising Professionals and Entertainment Artists
- Architectural Consultants
- Beauty Salons
- Business Consultants
- Carpentry and Artisan Activities
- Consultancy Services
- Healthcare and Medical services
- Information technology services
- Internet and Web Design Services
- Lawyers and Legal Advisors
- Management consultancy
- Medical Representatives
- Printing and Publishing
- Teachers and Educational Professionals
- Technical Services
Advantages of a Professional License in Dubai
This Licensing Option provides the owner with multiple benefits. Most of these factors are of paramount importance and will induce you to avail this lucrative business opportunity.
– 100% Foreign Ownership
– Quick and affordable renewal
– Competitively priced
– Exemption from Corporate or Income Taxes
– Diversity of business options
– Can undertake business with a wide range of markets and clients
– No restriction on business engagement with the DED
– Freedom to apply for visas, licenses, labor quotas, & much more
Procedure to get a Professional License in Dubai
1. Paperwork Initially, paperwork is the main function for acquiring this license. We streamline the process by determining and preparing the paperwork. The volume of paperwork varies with the nature of your business. From the Application Form to RTA Approvals, we list your documents.
2. Department of Economic Development DED is authorized to issue a Professional License in Dubai. Golden Fortune makes this process highly organized and easy. We assist you in preparing and filing all the documents mentioned below.
Documents required for a Professional License in Dubai
– Application Form
– Passport copies of owners and partners
– UID Number/NOC (No Objection Certificate) of shareholder
– Ejari Registration
– Rental Contract
– Name Reservation Certificate
– Initial approval from authorities (DED, DM, RTA and others)
– Visa Copy (visit, transit or tourist)
Fee Structure for a Professional License
A holder may be required to pay different kinds of fees as under:
–Professional License fees
–Trade Name fees
–Service Agent fees
Golden Fortune assists you in this process by
– Getting approvals and permissions from governmental departments
– Preparing various agreements and MOA
– Identifying a competent and trusted Local Service Agent
– Assisting in opening Bank Accounts
– Discovering favorable office premises conducive to your growth
– You can count on us anytime you need any assistance. We are always eager to solve your queries so that you don’t feel overwhelmed at any stage of this complex process.