Sharjah Media City Company Setup
Sharjah Media City in Dubai
Sharjah Media City was established in 2017. As the name suggests, this Free Zone was formed to accelerate the growth of Creative and Media businesses. Over time, the facility has become a world-class media & innovation hub and groundbreaking services. Shams offers different types of entities, such as free zone companies (FZC), free zone establishment (FZE), and a branch office. If you wish to set up a Sharjah Media City Free Zone Business setup in Dubai, you can bank on Golden Fortune’s reliable Company Formation Services.
– Companies can avail a diverse range of business activities available on the same business license
– All the company documents are issued quickly
– 100% foreign ownership
– No mandatory requirement for shareholders to be physically present in the UAE to incorporate a new company setup.
– Companies will enjoy limited liability
– It can appoint Corporate Directors and Corporate Managers for your company.
– 100% repatriation of capital and profits
– Multi-currency Corporate bank accounts
– Exemption from corporate or personal income tax
– Quick and simple online registration process
– Deposits are not required by Shams
– Allows up to 6 visas allocation on a shared desk facility
– 5 minutes Distance from Sharjah International Airport and 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport