JAFZA Offshore Company Formation
The JAFZA (Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority) was established in 1985. Based in an industrial area surrounding the Jebel Ali Port, it enjoys the special privileges of the free zone including tax exemptions. These companies can take advantage of zero personal income tax and import or export duties. The salient features of a JAFZA Offshore Company include a minimum of one shareholder & two directors, a mandatory requirement for a secretary, and annual reporting. However, there is no fixed share capital requirement for the JAFZA Free Zone company formation in Dubai. Jebel Ali is strategically located in proximity to prominent places like Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Al Maktoum International Airport. The Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA), started the Offshore Company in 2003 in collaboration with the Dubai Government. Such companies fall under the ambit of Jebel Ali Free Zone Offshore Companies Regulations 2003. JAFZA Offshore Company Formation in Dubai boasts of brilliant logistics, world-class infrastructure, and facilities.
– To ensure Contact with Professionals including legal consultants, lawyers, accountants, and auditors
– To hold and participate in shareholders and Directors meetings in the UAE
– To hold lease of property for use as a registered office or own real property in the Palm Islands or Jumeirah Islands or any property owned by Nakheel Company LLC or any other real property approved by authority.
– To open a Bank in the UAE to conduct routine operational transactions.
– To become shareholders of Freezone & LLCs.
Benefits of setting up a JAFZA Offshore Company in Dubai
– These companies enjoy Asset Protection
– 100% anonymity, confidentiality, and privacy in operations.
– Ease of business operations & control.
– 100% Foreign Ownership
– Exemption from corporate tax for 15 years
– Exemption from personal, corporate, and professional taxes.
– Can enjoy profit Maximization and tax minimization.
– Non-requirement for filling Annual Audit Reports.
– No Minimum capital requirement.
– Protection of investments.
– Can open Corporate Bank account in multi-currencies
– Does not fall within the ambit of VAT
– Private Company Formation